- Package of Melawach
- Package of “Mashumashu” white cheese
- Olive oil
- Heat the oven up to 180-200 degrees, depends on the oven.
- Defrost package of Melawach for a few minutes.
- Slice one round of Melawach to triangles like Pizza.
- Over the thick edge put nice piece of “Mashumashu” cheese and roll it up to the thin edge.
- Spread olive oil over all of the rolled Bourikas.
- Put into the oven and bake for around 20 minutes until the dough becomes golden and then you can take it out and enjoy.
The recipe of Noam Komam