- 1 eggplant
- 2 spoons of olive oil
- Spoon of tomato paste or crushed tomatoes for stuffing
- 100 grams of 18% Mashumashu
- Spoon of pesto recommended
- Another spoon of oil
- Slice the eggplant into thin slices.
- Prepare the sauce mixture: tomato paste, olive oil, Oregano, salt and pinch of sugar.
- Put baking paper on baking dish. Heat the oven up to 200-250 degrees.
- Spread spoon of olive oil on the baking paper and put the eggplants.
- Spread the mixture over the eggplants.
- Put into the oven for 15 minutes in order for them to become slightly golden.
- Scatter on each slice half a slice of vegan Mashumashu, roll the slices into roll-shapes.
- You may spread the remainder of the pizza sauce diluted with water (optional)
- Put the baking dish back into the hot oven for ten minutes until it browns and the Mashumashu slightly melts.
Take it while it is hot, it is extremely delicious!!!
The recipe was taken from the Sassi’s casserole Blog | To the Blog >