The piquant pizza may also be the spicy pizza, it is up to you. I scattered red chili flakes over the pizza but if you like spicy food I recommend cutting spicy red pepper and adding it to the red sauce. The dough – for this pizza I have used plain flour. Preparation manner is absolutely identical to the one of the classic pizza dough, excluding the plain flour which comes instead of the white flour.
I recommend to flatten the dough down to thickness of 1 cm at least and not to use an over thin dough for this pizza. The sauce – for the sauce you should fry chopped onion, add a can of chopped tomatoes, spoon of dried Basil, spoon of dried Oregano and crushed garlic clove. Spice with salt and ground pepper. The cheese – vegan yellow Mashumashu and the supplements – fresh chopped tomatoes, Clemet olives and spicy red chili flakes.
- Mix the dry ingredients and gradually add wet ingredients until you get homogenous and doughy mixture.
- Knead well until you get ball shape, put it inside a bowl and cover with towel for 10 minutes.
- Fatten the dough up to a round of 1 cm thickness.
- Slightly perforate with a fork, put it on baking paper on a net and bake it on grill in the upper part of the oven, 10 minutes on 200 degrees.
- Fry chopped onion; add a can of chopped tomatoes, spoon of dried Basil, and spoon of dried Oregano and crushed garlic clove.
- Spice with salt and ground pepper.
Preparation and serving:
Scatter Mashumashu cheese with additions; bake around ten minutes on 200 degrees in the upper part of the oven, on grill.
The recipe was taken from TivonEat Blog | To the Blog >